Monday, December 30, 2013

A Year in Review

Well, tomorrow is NYE. In light of that, I have decided to highlight the biggest events of Angiefest 2013. It's been a hell of a year.
  • Position eliminated at work. Moved to shit-can new job, took up space for 2 months. This ended in getting a new job, that most days I absolutely love, and a new team that I love every day. Except one of you. You know who you are. I don't love you. I tried, I'm sorry.
  • Was single all year. Basically. It was almost entirely awesome.
  • Completed my first calendar year of school. Maintained a 4.0 GPA until yesterday. It dropped significantly. Lesson learned- take less classes.
  • Returned to Fest. Best. Choice. Ever.
  • First ever season at Trail of Terror. Again, good choice. It had its dramatic moments, but all in all, a good run. Also, the drama was dealt with in a most satisfactory fashion.
  • Made TONS of new friends.
  • Put an offer on a house. Still haven't heard back. My insidey parts are squishing just thinking about it. A "we accept" would be a perfect way to ring in 2014. Just saying.
  • Self esteem at all time high. Strangely, I think my weight is also at an all time high. Seems contradictory, but there you have it. Current weight apparently factors in very little when it comes to how I feel about myself, soooooo- that's probably good.
  • The much anticipated Crafty Angie returned. I made: A wreath, several embroideries, refinished a buttload of furniture, and the better part of a Halloween costume.
  • I have done a good bit of socializing this year. Which is good, because now I don't have to for a while.
  • Went to Florida to see my loving Other Family.
  • Stayed alive.
Now, for next year-
Since I don't make resolutions (more like half-assed goals), I will set these goals for myself:
  • Be alive all year
  • Return to Fest yet again
  • BUY A HOUSE (Or just move out of my apartment. Either way.)
  • Don't alienate friends
Fin. (Eh heh heh. See how fucking cultured school has made me?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment