Tuesday, June 17, 2014

They Live (Maybe just "I Live")

I'm still alive. I moved. I am finally getting settled, and unpacked and all that.

In more interesting news, here's the last search that led to my blog:

How to say "feed the llamas" in Spanish

That was a Bing search. Yeah, Bing. Let that soak in. I am both overjoyed and confused. I didn't know anyone actually used Bing.... It's like Zune- I just assumed it was made up....

That's it. That's all I've got.

Well, it isn't, but I don't really feel like writing anymore. Back to beer and Fables it is....


I'll be back with more recent haul posts later. I swear.

PS- I am strongly considering starting another blog where I review the epic shit-tons of cosmetics that I purchase... Would anyone actually read that? - if you're into that sort of stuff, I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment