Monday, May 12, 2014

As Promised

So, here are my recent scores.

Free Comic Book Day and other various comic scoreage:
 I apologize for the trash pictures, but, this is 4 issues of Lenore. Most of them from the new volume, but that first one is from the, well, first...
 6 new Fables.
Judge Dredd/Mars Attacks crossover- I hope you can comprehend how insanely awesome this is. 
 Squee (I framed it. It did not come that way).
Special Edition Sandman: Overtures (again, I framed).

Other various finds- mostly thrift shop stuff:
 Can we focus on that Spawn? 
And sadly, the buttons are barely visible, but there are: one Punisher logo, one amazing Deadpool button that reads "Best. Button. Ever!", one DC Bombshells Poison Ivy, one Joker/Harley Quinn, and one Genuine Monster Parts. 
This one was a gift, which made me like it even more.

And then there were the Hercules action figures I put up on my Facebook page yesterday. And that is basically it. I mean, I got other little things here and there, but not stuff that is easily photographed and shared. Or that you guys would conceivably care about. So, this is what you get....

No comments:

Post a Comment