Friday, November 6, 2015

My grip on reality is tenuous

I had a strange night. I don't know what time I fell asleep (any of the numerous times it happened, for that matter), but I remember at one point having an extremely detailed dream that Shawn and I went to some shady looking house that was actually a haunted mansion/carnival thing. Inside, there was a roller coaster-type thing (like, imagine if a roller coaster and a ferris wheel had a baby - only that baby was a hexagonal blob of wood filled with human corpses. Rollerwheeler? Hexagonal Corpse Grinder? I dunno.) that I rode. In order to ride this possibly literal death machine, I had to hold onto the boards on the sides as it whipped me around and down this track, and every time I was at the forefront, I could feel the dead bodies inside it smashing into my back. I am not sure where Shawn was supposed to be at this point. It was tremendous - and by tremendous, I obviously mean disturbing.

Anyway, after I got off the death-coaster-wheel, we decided to leave - but not because we were appropriately horrified - oh, no, no. We decided to leave because it was getting "pretty late." Apparently I am a crotchety old bat in my dreams as well...

After we walked out the door and onto the adorably cobblestoned walkway, we were attacked by a roving band of Juggalos.

I'm just going to let that sink in for a moment.

..............................
........................
..................
............
........

To continue, these Juggalos tried to, I don't know, beat us up or something? But we escaped. Only to wind up in front of the very same Carnival of Creepy. Which the Juggalos had now set fire to. Why are there Juggalos in my dreams???!!! How did I know it was them?! The plot thickens...

For some reason, they decided to frame us for burning down what was, apparently, a pillar of the community. So we ran, because what do you do when the Juggalos come for you? You freakin' run. Those people are kinda creepy... Sorry Juggalos, I've no room to judge, but y'all weird me out. Big time.

And then I woke up.

And now I have to live with knowing I had this dream. It's worse than the old lady and Chucky trying to murder me in a Burger King Playland. Yeah, I've had that one too. More than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment