Friday, October 23, 2015

I have so much to write, and so little motivation to write it.

The world is a big, scary....thing, and I haven't really felt like being an active part of it in quite some time. Sorry.

There, now that's been said, let's move on, shall we?

My brother got married recently. It was a perfectly short ceremony, and I cried. A lot. Probably while loudly protesting that I was not crying. It's all a bit of a blur, really. I will try to explain myself here, because it might make my behavior seem less awkward in hindsight.

First, there were, like, 20 people there that I didn't know. Crowds and/or strangers stress me out. Possibly because I'm defective. Also, my niece was the most adorable tiny lady I have ever seen - as always. I was really proud of/uncomfortable with my brother being such a fucking adult all of a sudden.

And then shit got super crazy up inside my brains. I started thinking about how suddenly I have this new family member. And a sister, no less. And why do I only hear from the sister I ALREADY HAVE (every few years) ONLYWHENSHEWANTSMONEYORTOUSEMYCAR?! WHYISTHISMYLIFE?! And then I realized I was being insane, so I made my brain stop trying to do...whatever the shit that was.

To summarize: I think I can safely say now that I know what temporary insanity feels like.

That's all you get for now.maybe next time we can talk about me and a puppy in leg casts and why this is the future of wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment